Our Family

Our Family

Friday, September 28, 2012

Impromptu cuteness

This morning I was woken up by a little girl burrowing into my right side and a little boy digging his way between JT and me. We shifted and allowed them to invade our space and held onto the hope that we'd all be allowed to go back to sleep.

Well, the twins pretended to sleep for about 2 minutes before that got too boring. I was woken up again by vigorous high fiving going on over my left shoulder. Then said shoulder became something to hide behind and pop up giggling!

I tried to calm them and invite sleep once again. Porter wasn't thrilled with the idea and decided that it was time to take matters into his own hands and wake up Daddy. Poor JT.
JT was assaulted with good-morning kisses and then appeased with a gentle little hand rubbing his face while repeatedly calling his name.

How could anyone have the heart to ignore that?!?!?

Definitely not JT.  He told me that he'd be back shortly and then headed into the living room to set up breakfast, toys, and a morning tv show. Unfortunately for him, the twins were no longer cooperating and I decided to get up and help start the day.



It was a little earlier than we had planned, but we definitely smiled the rest of the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment